Los Angeles Unified officials, families and community partners recently celebrated the official opening of the renovated Telfair Student and Family Wellness Center, which will provide medical, vision and mental health services to children in the Northeast San Fernando Valley. The 1,930-square-foot facility on the Telfair Avenue Elementary School campus is staffed by nurse-practitioners, medical assistants, a mental health counselor and an optometrist, who will provide an estimated 2,500 exams and other services each year to Telfair students and their siblings under age 18.
Search for Archives Older Than 30 Days
- Forever Love
- San Fernando High Baseball Coach Under Investigation
- Man Shot and Killed Outside Van Nuys Strip Club ID’d
- Chasing Down a Championship
- Former NoHo Teacher's Aide Sentenced to Eight Years for Sexual Abuse
- LACoFD Urges Passage of Measure FD
- Latinas Are At Risk for Heart Disease
- Local Tribe is Acknowleged During Oscars Historic Moment
- Many Unanswered Questions in Latest Pacoima Murder
- Jury Convicts Man in 2016 Winnetka Double Murder
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.