About us: A newspaper of historical dimensions, the San Fernando Sun has been publishing continuously since 1904 reflecting the valley's historical and cultural development. Today, as in those pioneering days, the weekly San Fernando Sun leads the valley residents with insightful editorial, community involvement and valuable consumer information.
Search for Archives Older Than 30 Days
- Many Unanswered Questions in Latest Pacoima Murder
- Manfred Moore Passes
- Nury Martinez, Who Grew Up In Pacoima, Is The First Latina LA City Council President
- The Parrots’ Game is Taking Flight
- Providence Holy Cross Designated Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 2020 Homeless Count Begins in the Valley
- Staying Inside The Lines
- Latino Organizations Join Black Lives Matter In Support of Measure R and LA County Jail Reform
- 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Found and Reunited With Her Family
- Women’s March Los Angeles: Raising Voices and Advancing Agendas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.